Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all guests.
Payments for rooms are normally non-refundable.
Guests may cancel their bookings:
- Up to and including 28 calendar days prior to the arrival date. In such cases no additional charges will be due.
- Less than 28 calendar days prior to the arrival date . The Guest House shall be entitled to charge 100% of the balance due.
- Badminton Horse Trails weekend, Womad and Gatcoombe Park Trails cancellations less than 42 days will incur a charge of 100% of the stay.
The Guest House will be entitled and authorised to deduct such amounts from Guests’ credit/ debit cards.
Early departure by the Guest before the confirmed departure date shall be treated as a cancellation and subject to the cancellation conditions set out.
Liability of Guests
- Guests are liable for and shall indemnify the Guest House for damage caused whether accidental or deliberate-cleaning if a guest smokes in any room.
- Guests will be charged for any damaged to the property or the bedding and this will be charged from their credit card after fortification of the damage and the cost billed to them.
- Guests must not smoke in any part of the House.
- Guests must not bring pets, other than guide dogs by prior arrangement into the Guest house.
- Guests must not bring any illegal or hazardous substances into any part of the house.
- Guests are requested not to take hot take away foods into guest rooms. Guests are however welcome to use the dining room.
Guests who fail to comply with these conditions will be required to vacate their rooms immediately and leave the Guest House and the premature departure will be treated as a cancellation.
Parking & Cyclists
Guests leave their cars & Bicycles on the drive at their own risk.